• Doctor Visits • Specialist Benefits • Acute & Chronic Medication
• Radiology • Basic Dentistry • Optometry • Out of area visits
What is the waiting period for day to day benefits?
For most of our day to day healthcare benefits the waiting period is only 1 calender month.
The following are exceptions:
* Optometry – 12 calender months
* Specialist and Dentist – 6 calender months
* Chronic Medication – 6 calender months for unknown conditions and 12 months waiting period for pre-existing chronic conditions
Terms & Conditions apply
Primary Health Care supplied by 1 Doctor Health (Pty)Ltd
NB – This is not a medical aid scheme and this policy is not a substitute for medical scheme membership.
Numsa Financial Services